How to Create Group Conversations
The Group Conversation feature allows you to create quick, on-the-fly conversations with friends, family, and co-workers. Unlike private channels, no password or request authorizations are required. This feature is available for Android and iOS devices using the latest releases of Zello. Groups can be renamed by anyone in the group. Participants can delete the group, disconnect and reconnect to the group, or invite others to join the group. Once a user deletes a group, they can only rejoin by being added back by a group member.
There are two ways to create a Group: From the CONTACTS list or from the RECENTS list:
CREATING A GROUP FROM THE CONTACTS LIST
1. From the CONTACTS list, select a contact to start the group. In the example below, the contact named "texaskitty" was selected.
2. Select the down arrow next to the contact's profile picture to display the pull-down menu.
3. Select + Add participants to add more contacts to the group.
CREATING A GROUP FROM THE RECENTS LIST
1. From the RECENTS list, select + Create group conversation.
2. Select + Add participants to add more contacts to the group.