Zello’s trending lists promote active channels and makes channels visible to new subscribers. If you don’t want your channel displayed on the trending lists, go to the channel profile page and set “Show in trending” or "Promote" to No.
Channels move up and down on the trending lists based on current activity. To be approved, channels also need to follow Zello guidelines for conduct. See the Zello Community Guidelines and Owner/Moderator Guidelines for more information.
NOTE: 18+ channels are not displayed on the Filtered trending list. To view all trending channels, set Trending channels to All.
Trending channels require:
1. At least one admin, moderator, or the owner online.
2. Active conversation between subscribers.
3. Phone number verification on owner's account.
Trending is not affected by:
1. Total channel subscribers. Trending works as well for two subscribers or one million subscribers.
2. The number of online users. Passive users are fine, but they won’t help. Fake users are just noise.
3. The number of red flags submitted against it.
Channels may be blocked or removed from trending for:
1. Blatant disregard of Zello’s guidelines or Terms of Service.
2. Promoting illegal activities, pornography, violence, racism, hate speech or threats to people or groups through conversations, texts, or imagery.
3. Promoting bullying, harassment, suicide, self-harm, and spam channel invites.
4. Promoting or allowing disclosure of personal information about other subscribers or individuals.
5. Obscenity within the channel name, profile picture, or both.
6. Insufficient moderation of subscribers or misuse of moderator assignments by owner and admins.
Zello reserves the right to remove channels permanently from trending at any time without notice.